Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brazilian Sunrise



Every morning Mari wakes up at 5:15 to get ready for school. She wakes me up around 5:30 to have breakfast with her. I sleep in their livingroom, but since she is the first one in her family to wake up, I go back to bed in her room when she leaves so I can sleep in a little longer. After breakfast, I went and laid down in her bed while she straightened her hair and did her makeup. She leaves the lights on until she leaves and then shuts them off when she is ready and tells me goodbye. Well normally I can go right back to sleep, but this time the bright orange of the sun rising had completely filled the room. Her white walls became a florescent orange. I immediatly grabbed my camera and took off for the balcony of her apartment. This is what I came back with.

No comments: